CCA’s Family Assistance program is designed to fulfill the
immediate and crucial needs of families during crisis. This
may mean the loss of a job, illness, fire or another situation
that limits the family’s access to food, clothing, shelter or
the ability to pay their bills. Our family assistance
program may be able to help with housing, utility or
transportation costs if you meet the criteria outlined below.
1. In order to receive assistance from CCA, an individual needs to complete an application and submit documentation of income/expenses and crisis.
2. Applications in English/Spanish are available below on this website and in person along with a list of Required Documents that are needed to complete the application process.
3. You will need to provide each of the Required Documents requested for your appropriate situation. Failure to bring required documents will delay process.
4. After you submit your completed applications and documents, assistance will be provided to help you prepare for the interview with a CCA caseworker.
5. CCA’s campus located at 200 S. Mill Street, Lewisville, TX 75057.
6. Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 12:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- Reside for the last 90 days in one of the following 8 school districts:
Lewisville ISD, Frisco ISD, Little Elm ISD, Lake Dallas ISD, Argyle ISD, Northwest ISD,
Coppell ISD, and the Denton County part of Carrollton/Farmers Branch ISD*. Frisco ISD families must be referred by Frisco Family Services.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Prove a financial need
- Document income, expenses and any crisis
- Furnish identification on all household members
- Have a viable plan or be willing to form a viable plan with a caseworker
- Be cooperative, and honest with staff of Christian Community Action.
- Income may not exceed 200 % of Federal Poverty Guidelines to remain qualified for CCA services as outlined in
the chart below:*
||Annual household gross income of this amount or less (effect 1/26/2012)
*Limited emergency assistance is available to those who do not meet the 90 day residency or 200 % of FPG provided an urgent need can be proven. CCA’s Adult Health Center uses median income to determine eligibility. A household needs to make 80 % or less of the median income to quality for health services.
For more information, please call 972-436-HELP (4357) for our front desk personnel.
Due to the number of calls we receive, you may get a voice message as we are helping other customers. Please leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.