Non-exempt - Full Time Position
CCA currently has an opening for a Training Coordinator!
• Develop, implement, and coordinate evaluation of CCA-managed programs and reports results to the Leadership Team.
• Initiate and foster partnerships with school districts, community volunteers, businesses, community colleges, and others to ensure the growth and sustainability of the organization’s programs; acts as liaison to local networks or organizations affiliated with CCA's programs.
• Research and provide data supporting the need for CCA programs.
• Additional duties as needed.
• College graduate, preferable with an advance degree, in human service, planning, training, research, community development or related field. Experience in non-profits desirable.
• Strong ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities, and problem-solve issues as they arise.
• Must be an effective communicator – both oral and in writing – with strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Strong teaching skills and experience facilitating in front of large groups is required.
• Ability to fluently speak, read and understand both English and Spanish.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Daphne Adams.