Exempt - Full Time Position
CCA currently has an opening for an Accountant!
• Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
• Accounts Payable
• Grant Tracking
• Preparation, accuracy, and distribution of monthly financial reports
• Entry receipts and reconciliation of all company credit cards
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2 years related work experience
• Proficiency in Accounting
• High degree of computer experience, including but not limited to accounting software, spreadsheet software, and word processing. QuickBooks preferred.
• Capable of working independently, using good judgment, confidentiality, and business acumen
• Detail oriented with good organizational skills.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Janet Moore.
Non-exempt - Full Time Position
CCA currently has an opening for a Caseworker!
• Treat all clients, visitors and employees with care, kindness, respect and dignity
• Screen, assist and guide the applicant through the application process
• Communicate with vendors, including utility companies, landlords/apartment complexes, and agencies for financial assistance
• Enter new and current client information and documentation of all communication into CRM, create/update client files, and make copies of all required documents
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including but not limited to translations and being able to work in a cross-functional department to assist where needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field, preferred
• Bilingual in both English and Spanish
• Computer proficiency, particularly in MS Word and MS Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Daphne Adams.