Access Service – Christian Community Action
Qualifications for Assistance
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to qualify for assistance:
- Reside within CCA’s established service area
- Provide proof of 90-day residency if requesting financial assistance (Frisco families must be referred by Frisco Family Services)
- Be 19 years of age or older
- Prove financial need
- Document income, expenses and crisis
- Provide identification for all household members
- Have a viable action plan, or be willing to form a viable plan, with a CCA caseworker
NOTE: Emergency or basic assistance may be available to those who do not meet the 90-day residency requirement or the income guidelines outlined below.
Financial Guidelines & Limitations
CCA uses 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG) and 80% of the HUD Poverty Guidelines to qualify individuals for CCA services.
Application Forms & Required Documents
Download and complete the application packet.