We are currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of requests for financial assistance.
We are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible.
If you have an emergency food need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
972-219-4305 and leave a message. We will return your call. Please allow up to 48 business hours for a response.
Christian Community Action offers the following services:
- Financial assistance for rent and utilities
- Self-selection Food Pantry
- Children’s programs including Back-to-School, Kids Eat Free summer program, and Christmas Cheer
- Life-Skills training including job readiness, ESL, SNAP, resume writing, spiritual care and counseling.
- Golden Angels senior program
To qualify for services, you must live in our service area and meet income requirements (both listed below)
- Argyle ISD
- Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD (Denton County portion)
- Coppell ISD
- Frisco ISD
- Lake Dallas ISD
- Lewisville ISD
- Little Elm ISD
- Northwest ISD
If you do not live in one of our service areas, click here to find resources available near you.