Discover how to access CCA's Food Distribution Services
Food Distribution Services
Christian Community Action always seeks the opportunity to preserve the dignity of our community members in need and their families. We work to ensure that one’s experience in the CCA Food Pantry is conducive to just that. CCA’s Food Pantry is a fully-stocked, self-selection grocery store that serves more than 600 families every week with more than 32,000 family visits annually.
CCA’s Food Pantry welcomes individuals, churches, schools, organizations, businesses and corporations to donate food, personal hygiene, cleaning products and dog and cat food.
• Cooking oil
• Baking goods (sugar, flour, cake mixes, etc.)
• Canned meat /fish
• Canned fruit
• Dog and cat food (wet or dry)
• Helper mixes (tuna, chicken, hamburger)
• Household cleaners (laundry soap, trash bags, multi-purpose cleaner, etc.)
• Hygiene products (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
• Paper goods (toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, etc)
CCA Food Pantry
200 South Mill Street
Lewisville, TX 75057
No appointment/scheduling is needed to drop off during the drop off hours below.
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am – 7:00 pm
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
If you have questions about a food drive or need to schedule a pick up for food you've collected, contact CCA at at 972-219-4329 or email@example.com.